TERMS OF SERVICE
Zoomihost (The Comapany powered by VERVE LOGIC LLP )appreciates the privacy of users or company sending us mails regarding advertisements or other purposes. All the mails will be kept secretive from our company. We will make sure that there is no leak of information from our end. With the recent growth in the world of internet, it is necessary that we keep the customer database as secret and do not reveal it to the other users over the internet. The confidentiality of customer info is our foremost principle and duty.
GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF CONFIDENTIALITY
- lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, and transparency).
- collect and process Personal Data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (purpose limitation).
- ensure that Personal Data is kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (storage limitation)
- ensure that Personal Data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date (accuracy)
- process Personal Data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality)
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information that is necessary for the use of the Zoomihost Platform We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the Zoomihost Platform. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Failing to provide any of this data or decision to delete or object to the processing of any of such data may result in de-activation of your Zoomihost Account.
- Account Signup Information. When you sign up to Zoomihost, we require you to provide minimum information – email address and password. In some particular cases we ask you to provide more information – such as your first and last name, identity verification, contact details. Such information is required when you are applying for a registration of domain name and indicated as the WHOIS information.
- Login information. We collect Login scope and Email scope from Google, please see https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/oauth2/scopes?hl=en and email from Facebook.
- Identity Verification. To comply with the rules set forth by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) before the registration of the new domain name, Zoomihost may collect identity verification information (such as images of your passport, national ID card, valid driving license or other documents as required or permitted by applicable laws).
- Payment Information. To order and use features of the Zoomihost Platform (such as web-hosting, domain name registration), we may require you to provide certain financial information in order to facilitate the processing of payments. We use 3rd party (payment processor) services, so we do not collect and store credit card information (we receive information about the payment status and store only last 4 credit card digits).
- Communications, Chats, Messaging. When you communicate with Zoomihost (using general inquiries window), we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide or disclose. In order to respond to your request, we may access information provided in your Zoomihost Account, purchase history, etc.
- Visitors and users of our User’s websites or services. We may also collect information pertaining to visitors and users of our User’s websites or services (“Users-of-Users”), solely for and on our Users’ behalf.
You may also choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Zoomihost Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the Zoomihost Platform. We advise against posting any information you don’t wish to make public on the Zoomihost Platform. If you upload any content to your account or post it on your Website and provide it in any other way as part of the use of any Service, you do so at your own risk.
Zoomihost processes information you provide to us on the legal basis of:
- Log data and Device information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the Zoomihost Platform, even if you have not created an Zoomihost Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data.
- Usage information. We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about your interactions with the Zoomihost Platform (what pages you visit, such as the pages or content you view, your searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the Zoomihost Platform. In consequence, Google, Inc. plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Site). For more information please visit Google.
- Geo-location data. We collect information about your approximate location as determined by data such as your IP address to offer you an improved user experience and comply with applicable legal requirements, such as taxes, pricing, etc. Such data may be collected only when you access Zoomihost platform using your device.
Zoomihost processes this information on the legal basis of:
- To contact you. In order to notify you regarding your Account, to troubleshoot problems with your Account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and portal.
- To get feedback. We may contact you via email to invite you to review any services and/or products you received from us in order to collect your feedback and improve our services. We might use an external company, to collect your feedback which means that we will share your name, email address and reference number for this purpose.
- To provide, operate and improve the Services.
- To enhance data security and to prevent fraud.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
We assume that all Users of Zoomihost Platform have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this Policy, they should refrain from using our website, and mobile applications. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and inform by using the way as indicated in Section 17. Continued use of Zoomihost’s website and mobile applications implies acceptance of the revised Policy. This Policy is an integral part of Zoomihost’s Terms and Conditions. We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those set out in this Policy.